Read the series so far:
- 20 Eco Friendly Tips for a Greener Planet
- 20 Earth Friendly Tips to Save the Environment
- Go Green With Us and Reduce Your Impact on the Environment
61. A green solution for your baby is the eco friendly diapers offered on this page. Diapers take up billions of pounds of space in landfills!
62. These are some of the best smoothie recipes I've found online, and I compiled them all together in one place!
63. Wrapping paper is fun, but kind of wasteful. This page features a great alternative, reusable gift bags!
64. The Earth Day contest was a big success in 2009! Find out what was given away and who won on the contest page.
65. The organic moisturizing toner is a great way to naturally clean your face without overdrying.
66. Why pay for packaging materials? Here you can find out how to get free packaging material if you're an Ebay seller, shipper, or if you're just moving across town.
67. Be kind to the earth with reusable bags! The beautiful canvas tote bag featured holds 3 times as much as a disposable plastic bag!
68. It's hand washing gone green with the organic foaming hand soap, available with refill packets to fill it back up!
69. Chemicals aren't good for you, and that's why the organic bathroom cleaner is a wise choice for your family!
70. Yes, you can recycle your clothing by following these simple steps!
71. These green t-shirts are a great way to be kind to the planet and look great while doing it.
72. The organic all purpose cleaner is great for nearly any surface, and smells terrific!
73. The backyard bird count contest was a big hit!
74. Pesticides and chemicals are in our food, clothing and bedding. Why add more? This DEET free bug spray is a great natural alternative that really works!
75. Save money, go green! We could all use a little extra money, couldn't we?
76. In November 2009, we gave away the California tote bag, a green themed reusable tote.
77. The organic body products page features some great organic choices that don't have the harsh chemicals.
78. Go green with the reusable gift ideas here!
79. Organic shea butter really moisturizes better than anything else. If you have extremely dry skin, give this a try!
80. Find more ways to go green with these recommended tips!
Be sure to visit the Green Living Tips Blog tomorrow for part 5 of the list! You can also visit A Million Ways to Go Green for more eco friendly tips and advice from the author.
P.S. - One more thing - sign up for my free newsletter to get the latest green advice, news, and truly earth friendly products right in your inbox.