20 Eco Friendly Tips for a Greener Planet. Today, the blog will continue with 20 earth friendly tips to help save the environment, which range from using greener products that are reusable, to recycling more in your life.
21. Get rid of the chemicals in your ziploc bags with these bpa free reusable sandwich bags. Why throw away when you can reuse again and again?
22. These easy green tips were taken from just one month of my green tip of the day posts!
23. In January 2010, we gave away the recycle tote bag in this contest.
24. Cut back on paper towel waste with the amazing reusable paper towels. You'll love these!
25. Go green on Valentine's Day and do something different (and better for the environment!)
26. This delicious stuffed bell peppers recipe is a great way to get more vegetables into your diet.
27. Soap nuts might seem strange, but they do a great job of washing your clothing naturally without chemicals.
28. Reusable bamboo utensils can cut down on your plastic waste, and they're a lot nicer to eat with, too.
29. Green your baby's bath time with these organic towels, creams, and recommended green baby products!
30. There are hundreds of green tips at a Million Ways to Go Green, the page here on Squidoo.
31. Plastic isn't our only option anymore. Try the biodegradable trash bags and cut back on your plastic bag use today!
32. This incredible organic shampoo is also biodynamic! Read this page to find out what that means, and why it's good for you and the environment.
33. Featured here are some of the organic t-shirts and gifts available from EcoGreenBags.
34. Take a look at some of the unique organic diaper bags available today (and they're truly organic!).
35. This gigantic reusable bag folds up into a tiny compact reusable shopping bag so you can take it with you everywhere you go!
36. There are 50 ways to go green on Squidoo on this lens. Featured are 50 of our greenest lensmasters!
37. Reusable produce bags are a great way to cut down on plastic waste in the supermarket.
38. These customized reusable SIGG water bottles are fully customized with unique designs, and they're BPA free!
39. Not sure where the local recycling center is in your town? This page will help!
40. Organic household cleaners are just a click away with this page, featuring some all natural and organic cleaning solutions for your home.
Be sure to visit the Green Living Tips Blog tomorrow for part 3 of the 6 part list! You can also visit A Million Ways to Go Green for more eco friendly tips and advice from the author.
P.S. - One more thing - sign up for my free newsletter to get the latest green advice, news, and truly earth friendly products right in your inbox.